Automation flow builder for SalesForce
Drag & drop automation flow builder
Up to 10X faster than custom development (engineering)
Pre-built automations and outstanding support
Generate PDFs, XSLX, CSVs and custom emails or reports
Welcome the automated company
dynamic insight allows you to integrate and automate processes with SalesForce and 80 additional data integrations including major CRMs, ERPs, Business Intelligence (BI) tools, databases, file systems, analytics platforms, and finance and reporting tools. Thus, we provide an integration platform as a service (iPaaS) as well as a workflow and process automation drag & drop flow builder.
This allows you to save up to 10x time of development work and decreases maintenance. In just a few minutes, you can use our powerful low-code flow builder to connect to any system or API. Serving enterprise clients, we provide full GDPR (DSGVO) compliance and German based data centers.
Popular SalesForce automation actions:
- Sobject Describe ✓ - Completely describes the individual metadata at all levels for the specified object. For example, this can be used to retrieve the fields, URLs, and child relationships for the Account object.
- Get Record ✓ - Accesses records based on the specified object ID.
- Sobject Get Deleted ✓ - Retrieves the list of individual records that have been deleted within the given timespan for the specified object.
- List Available Rest Resources ✓
- List All Object Types ✓
- Get Updated Records ✓ - Retrieves the list of individual records that have been updated (added or changed) within the given timespan for the specified object.
- Search ✓ - Executes the specified SOQL query.
- Get List Views ✓ - Returns the list of list views for the specified sObject, including the ID and other basic information about each list view.
- Query Results ✓ - For retrieving more query results if the initial results are too large And 25 more...
- Schedule trigger ✓
- On create / update trigger ✓
- Manual trigger ✓
- Webhook trigger ✓
- Trigger by other automation ✓
Get started todayGET IN TOUCH
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How can I integrate and automate SalesForce?
First, you need to get in touch with us to sign up for a dynamic insight account. Next, you go to the settings section, where you can authenticate and configure the SalesForce integration, among many others.
My app, tool or system is not listed as an integration above - how can I integrate it?
We can integrate most modern apps, tools or systems in under 48 hours upon request. Old fashioned systems and interfaces can take more time. Please contact us for details using the contact form.
What is dynamicInsight?
dynamic insight empowers businesses to automate all processes, connect all systems and build company-wide dashboards. This allows you to save cost, while dashboarding provides you with an integrated view of your entire business.
More technically, dynamic insight provides Automation, API Integration. ETL (Extract, Transform, Load), data warehouse and dashboarding functionality - all in one software! Additionally, we provide consulting services to ensure success. Our platform is hosted in Germany (Frankfurt) and fully GDPR compliant (DSGVO).